Léonard Laborie is a research fellow at the National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS, UMR Sirice). He came across the European Postal and Telecommunication Union in his PhD dissertation but did not dig into it, as France was not formally part of it. In this project, he investigates the various connexions between wartime international « cooperation » on the one hand and pre- and post-war developments on the other hand. You can find more information here.
- 2000 Agrégation d’histoire
- 2001-2008 Lecturer at Paris-Sorbonne University
- 2006 Doctoral degree (PhD thesis on « La France, l’Europe et l’ordre international des communications, 1865-1959 », Paris-Sorbonne University)
- 2008 Fulbright Visiting Scholar at George Washington University
- 2010 Post-doc in the ANR project Resendem
- since 2010 Research fellow at the National Center for Scientific Research (UMR Sirice 8138, Paris)
- History of technology
- History of European integration
- Science and technology diplomacy
- Societies at war
List of Publications
You can find a list of publications here.